Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 447, Victoria Day Monday

So I'm the only Canadian in the bunch, but being as I'm the one writing the post, that's my title!

CONGRATULATIONS on being hesitant to cross the finish line, Neil. I applaud you and will wave at you in awhile when we pass on the trail. Not this week!

Busy wonderfully pleasantly hot spring day. Yep, a bit too much sun for my skin today, but I don't think any lasting damage was done. A full Brody walk in the morning, a half one in the evening, which puts about half today's miles around in the yard while we put in the last of the garden. Back to work (and reality) tomorrow. 5.95 miles.

AT: 1747.93
YTD: 607.13

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Aw, thank you, Neil, that's so sweet of you.

And I'm glad you had a good holiday, Val. I did wonder where you were yesterday, but then I've been known to miss holidays going on around me, let alone other people's holidays :D

Yesterday I walked 1.6 miles and rode the exercise bike for a bit over two miles, for a total of 3.9 miles.

May: 54.5
year: 323.7
AT: 1039.7

neils said...

I've always believed in celebrating as many holidays as possible. If I had known I'd have taken Monday off :)

Nice cool day, ran 3.5 at noon (in fact it was cold enough that we had to turn the heat on), did Pilates in the evening.

total: 3.5
AT: 2,162