Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 343, Tuesday February 3

Pup got a short walk before work. I think I need to drag my body out of bed earlier! It was sunny at noon and I got a nice walk then. I was excited to see the sun still above the mountain when I headed home at five. Even put my sunglasses on. What a waste! As soon as I dropped into the valley, the fog was pea-soup thick. So thick I looked for my reflective vest before walking Brody. Hubby had a dental appointment after work so we left him to his entertainment. Today: 4.99 miles.

AT: 1268.91
YTD: 128.11

1 comment:

Margaret M. Fisk said...

Hugs on the fog, Val.

Steps: 6374
PED Miles: 2.64
Non-PED Miles: 0
Total Miles: 2.64
YTD Total: 83.26
AT Total: 972.36
Virtual Walk Total: 1034.02

Only managed one walk and almost killed myself doing it (quick walk and too little sustenance). I'd hoped to get in a SparkPeople vid, but it's almost MIDNIGHT :p.