Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 370, Monday, March 2

So after making a big deal about the days being off after a year on the trail, I noticed that on March first I was recording my steps on February 27. Two days out in only two months! I found one of my missing days on a scrap of paper on my dresser (I'd forgotten to record the steps before bedtime, then jotted a note and cleared the pedometer without actually recording it on the spreadsheet). The other missing day is just plain missing, but I haven't walked less than 2.5 miles a day in weeks, so I'm just calling my second missing day as 2.5 (low, I'm certain). I'll pay better attention now to what day I'm recording!

Today Brody got two walks plus I walked in the rain at noon hour. (Fun.) 5.44 miles today.

AT: 1395.13
YTD: 254.33

2 comments:

Margaret M. Fisk said...

You're a braver soul than I am :).

Steps: 1066
PED Miles: 0.44
Non-PED Miles: 0
Total Miles: 0.44
YTD Total: 131.87
AT Total: 1020.97
Virtual Walk Total: 1082.63

Nasty weather is back. Torential storms all day with a maybe 10 minute interval to suck me out into sogginess, but I resisted. Spent the day huddling in a drafty, damp shelter ;).

neils said...

We ended up with about a foot of snow, but fortunately it ended before noon, so Kat was able to make it up for Bonnie's birthday.

Went into work at noon and did the elyptical trainer for 30 minutes, 3 miles.

Its 10 degrees this morning with slick roads and I have a class all week, so its the bike or nothing I think.

Total: 3
AT: 1,804