Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 393, Wednesday, March 25

The pup and I got our full morning walk and are rediscovering the milk tank truck's schedule to the dairy farm at the end of our road. It takes Brody and I 40 minutes for a return trip, and the tanker spends about 30 minutes at the dairy. Yup, today we got it coming and going. Shortish walk at noon (had to visit my SIL), and Jim came with us after work and his back is still sore. And it was blowing rain. Total today: 4.19 miles

AT: 1494.15
YTD: 353.35

3 comments:

Margaret M. Fisk said...

Steps: 3188
PED Miles: 1.32
Non-PED Miles: 0
Total Miles: 1.32
YTD Total: 187.4
AT Total: 1076.5
Virtual Walk Total: 1138.16

You'd think three hours of standing and talking to people would be worth something :P.

neils said...

While Brody might not be much for conversation, I imagine he is a good listener :)

Had a full day of meetings so went to the gym first thing and did 3 miles on the elyptical. It was very nice (mid 50's) when I got home from work so went for a walk with Bonnie. 1.5.

Total: 4.5
AT: 1,921.5

Valerie Comer said...

ROFL Neil. Brody is a horrible listener. I can yell till I'm blue in the face and he'll *listen* only if he feels like it!!