Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 140, Saturday July 19

Ack, three days since I checked in again!

Thursday I walked in the morning and at noon, Aquafit in the evening. Total steps: 9745

Friday, a morning walk. My daughter and I drove to Sandpoint and did a lot of walking as we shopped there! Plus a week in the evening, because it was hot. Total steps: 9984

Saturday, morning walk, then busy cleaning, grocery shopping, and, once Jim brought The Puppy (photos on my blog) home, many little walks outside. Jim and his helpers *topped the haystack*, and Hanna and I made homemade pizza. I felt like I was on my feet all day, but when I stepped outside in the evening, the temperature was so perfectly cool I dragged Hanna out for another walk. Total steps: 13223

AT: 494.64
YTD: 591.74

1 comment:

neils said...

Hazy, hot and humid, but we started out early and walked around the pond 2.5 miles before it really started to heat up, and then went out for breakfast. I left the AC for a 3 mile run and then we topped it off with a 1.5 mile walk in the evening after a brief shower started it cooling down.

Total: 7
AT: 766