Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 250, Monday, November3

Yesterday I did the morning walk with the pup in the rain. Great fun! But later on, after church, it stopped raining and Jim and I dragged our bodies out to a new section of the river dike we hadn't hiked before. It was very nice and the autumn colors vivid. I even saw the flip of a white-tail deer before Jim did, but we never got a good enough view to take its photo. 5.92 miles.

Today I walked Brody first thing, then we all three walked after work. 3.18 miles.

AT: 920.36 miles
YTD: 1017.46 miles

2 comments:

neils said...

Ran 3.5 at noon and walked 1.5 in the evening with Bonnie.

total: 5
AT: 1,227

I haven't been very observent lately, some how I'm well into PA, spent the night at Allentown Shelter and only about 75 miles to NJ. That is starting to seem like progress!

Bonnie said...

Light day. 1.6 with Neil in the evening, plus errands and groceries, to bring the total to 2 miles.

I have no idea where I am. I just keep plodding along.

November: 9.1
AT: 579.8
Year: 631.0