Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 270 Saturday November 22

Well here I am in Harper's Ferry, West Virginia.

**Looks around.

Looks suspiciously like the Kootenays, still. Amazing, that.

Jim has a course all weekend so Brody and I walked to the river and back this morning. Did some yard work today, it was actually a fairly decent day for late November. Jim got out earlier than he thought and we drove a few miles to get a different dirt road to walk along--anything but ours for the millionth time! It takes a fair bit to wear the puppy down. 5.24 miles today.

AT: 1003.54 <--------see that? :D
YTD: 1100.64

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Woo hoo! Go Val!

Jean said...

Yay, Val! Looking good there. Lots of history in Harper's Ferry.

Jean said...

I may as well report in while I"m here. Now that I'm back in Texas, I"m getting back to a more normal step count.

AT miles: 794.89

YTD miles: 892.72

Looks like I need to get hiking. I'm falling way behind.