Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 252, Tuesday November 4

While I was trying to decide to crawl out of bed this morning, the rain was seriously pelting down. But by the time I dragged my carcass (and the dog's) out the door, it was only drizzling, so we did our full walk to the irrigation channel and back.

It was also misting at noon, but I walked half an hour. Then Jim and Brody and I walked after work. Pretty much full dark by the time we get home. All that added up to 5.37 miles.

AT: 925.74 (no, I haven't looked lately either to see where I am!)
YTD: 1022.84

2 comments:

neils said...

Well yesterday was the last sunny day predicted for a while. Supposed to be rain (at least drizzle) through the weekend). Managed 3.5 mile run at noon and walked 1.5 with Bonnie in the evening. Today should be a day in the gym, so we'll see what happens.

Total: 5
AT: 1,232

Wendy said...

I've got 5.5 miles and 8,000 words in so far this week.

AT: 344.14
YTD: 391.32

Hmm. 400 is just around the corner.