Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 271, Sunday November 23

Sorry, some days I just can't help myself. We had a great day today. Brody and I had our morning walk while Jim was at a course, but he came home early enough for a good hike.

We walked north on the railway lines towards where we've hiked the past few weekends. We'd heard a rumor that there were more Ktunaxa petroglyphs along there and we were determined to find them! But first off, it was just a beautiful late fall day.






And we found the petroglyphs, as you can see! Jim posted the rest of his photos up at FaceBook. Today's mileage? A bone-wearying 7.54 miles.

AT: 1011.08
YTD: 1108.18

2 comments:

neils said...

Nice pictures, congratulations on breaking the 1K mark!

Uneventful weekend, on Saturday walked around the pond with Bonnie 2.5 miles. This year I'm using the mulching mower on the leafs so did 1.5 miles on the front yard. In the evening we want to a concert so 1 mile round trip from the Pru to Symphony Hall. Saw Lyn Harrel on the chello, simply amazing.

Total: 5

Sunday walked to Cedar Hill with Bonnie 3 miles. finished the lawn another 1.5 miles and called it quits. I'm coming down with a cold, hopefully won't last long.

Total: 5

AT: 1,327.5

Bonnie said...

I haven't posted for a couple of days. Very negligent of me, sigh.

Friday: 1.5
Saturday: 3.5
Sunday: 3

Probably going to be low mileage the next few days as I try to write 3500 words a day to make my NaNo goals.


November: 44.1
AT: 625.8
Year: 677.1