Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 255, Friday, November 7, 2008

Warmer today, misting more than raining. Pup and I did our morning walk. It was so busy at work this morning I actually got quite a few steps. Every time I sat down, the phone rang (it's half way across the room.) Another Brody walk just before dark, making 4.51 miles for the day.

AT: 940.2
YTD: 1037.3

I guess I'm somewhere between Tom Floyd Wayside and Front Royal, Virginia, so here's a photo of Front Royal to give a sense of place.

2 comments:

neils said...

Looks like Val is hiking through a very nice place. Around here its just drizzling rain.

Ran 3.5 at noon and walked 1.5 in the evening with Bonnie. It is supposed to clear up some time tomorrow.

Total: 5
AT: 1,244.5

Bonnie said...

Not much the last couple of days. 3.7 total. I need a new pedometer.

Looks like a nice place to be hiking through, Val. Maybe you should find a bed and breakfast and stop for the night?

November: 18
AT: 588.7
Year: 639.9