Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 275, Thursday November 27

Wednesday was a fairly normal day, ran 3.5 at noon, but only got a 1 mile walk in the evening because the cat followed us :)

Total: 4.5

Thursday was US Thanksgiving day, the boys were over, going to visit Kat tomorrow. Went for 1.5 mile walk with Bonnie in the morning, then did 3 mile run. Bonnie was feeling restless after getting the turkey on, so walked another mile. Then in the evening trying to clear out my headache and walked a final mile. Head is a little better today.

Total: 6.5

AT: 1,354

A quick hope for the safety and well being of all those in India.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I was feeling unwell Tuesday and the weather was nasty, so I stayed in and huddled in a blanket on the couch.

Wedesday was our regular walk plus holiday errands plus picking up David at the airport shuttle for a total of 2.2. Thursday was, as Neil reported, 3.6 of walking plus several hours of cooking. I haven't replaced the broken pedometer but I'm sure it would have given me way more steps than the .2 I'm claiming, to round the number up to 6 miles since last report :D

November: 53.4
AT: 635.1
Year: 686.4