Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 234, Sat. Oct 18

Hey, Val, glad to hear the now bare field is now bear-less. Wouldn't a bear hiding in a corn field make the cows nervous?

My steps, what few I had, came from shopping, baking, and cleaning the kitchen (twice--hubby did it after dinner). I got two trays of tomatoes going in the dehydrator, put 6 cups of chicken stock in the fridge so I can skim the fat off, and baked 4 dozen gingerbread cookies for the church potluck.

Today: 1.4
AT: 313.61
YTD: 360.79

1 comment:

Valerie Comer said...

The corn field is at the far end of our road, but yes, if the bear were nearby, the cows would be nervous. That's too far, though.

Saturday I walked 13444 steps (5.53 miles). Doing what...a couple longish walks with the dog and running up and down the stairs to the other computer where the printer is set up. A bit of yard work and house cleaning. Hardly seems possible, but I know I reset it in the morning.

AT: 849.89
YTD: 946.99