Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day 303, December 25, Thursday

I haven't been doing much walking due to that silly sprained ankle. Wednesday it felt somewhat better which was good as we still had shopping to do. From the bus-stop back to the apartment was brutal as no one had shoveled the sidewalk but lots had walked on it. I could barely keep my balance.

This evening my daughter and I went for a short walk along the slippery side street, but it was nice to get out a bit. Of course we're eating too much and doing too little (due to weather as well as my ankle)...

AT: 1127.76
YTD: 1224.86

2 comments:

neils said...

Sounds like your holiday is going well, so is ours.

Yesterday was a recovery day from skiing, walked 1.5 in the morning with Bonnie and another 1.5 in the evening again with Bonnie.

Total: 3
AT: 1,492

Hum, my mileage is now an historical date. 1492 was the day the Jews were expelled from Spain.

Bonnie said...

My wonderful spouse listened to me complaining about not having a pedometer and gave me a much nicer one than I would ever have bought for myself. It said I had 3.3 miles yesterday. (It does hundredths, but I don't think I'm going to be that precise.)


December: 55.7
AT: 697.7
Year: 751.0